Surgeon’s Preference

Five surgeons were taking a coffee break and were discussing their work. It was an interesting conversation.

  • The first surgeon said, “I think accountants are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is numbered.”
  • The second replied, “I like to operate on electricians. You open them up and everything inside is color-coded.”
  • The third added, “I think librarians are the easiest to operate on. you open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order.”
  • The fourth one boasted, “I like to operate on lawyers. They’re heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their butts are interchangeable.”
  • Fifth surgeon said, “I like Engineers. . . they always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end…”
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    My name is Mohd Khairul Amin bin Mohd Zaki.

    Shout Out


    ShoutMix chat widget

    Followers

    IP Tracker